What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to become a top-rated seller in Fiverr
- Learn how to dominate competitive niches with proper gig categorization
- Discover how an effective gig video can raise your sales over 220%
- Learn how to get promoted to a level 2 seller after 2 months
- Know how to get promoted to a top rated seller after 3 months
- Know how to get promoted to a Level 1 seller after 1 month
- Learn how to optimize your gig with Fiverr SEO techniques
- Discover how to make up to $150/hour using gig extras
- Know how to make buyers come back over and over
- Learn how to increase your average sale to $14
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Top Rated Seller Formula scores 73.25/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://topratedsellerformula.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: topratedsellerformula.com you’ll also be taken through to topratedsellerformula.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)